Apply for Safe Environment Certification
There are TWO parts to the Safe Environment Volunteer Process:
- Initial Screening
- Update Training
- Complete the Diocese Screening Form. To do this, please make an appointment with Erma Perez in the Main Office.
- View the 'Family of Faith' video featuring Bishop Farrell. (Video available in the church office)
- Read Two Documents:
- Diocese of Dallas Safe Environment Program for Diocesan Entities
- Policy on Sexual Misconduct for the Diocese of Dallas
- Sign and Return: Safe Environment Program Booklet Acknowledgment Form
Once a person has been screened and cleared for service, in order to retain an "active" status, the person must update their training annually. If a volunteer fails to meet this requirement, he/she will become immediately ineligible to continue to serve. If volunteers wish to "reinstate" their eligibility, they will be required to update their training.
Safe Environment Contacts
Safe Environment & Youth Ministry
p. (972) 243.7104 x 256