Living Your Strengths
July 2-part Workshop
session I Thursday, 7/19
session ii Thursday, 7/26
7pm @ Mary Immaculate School Library
Just as each part of the human body has its own unique role to play for the good of the whole – we too, as members of the Body of Christ, have been created, formed and given a unique call and purpose to fulfill. We each have missions, Divine appointments given to us by the Lord, ones only we can fulfill. Yet, how do we discover what these might be? Our faith journey is characterized by exploration and discovery; little by little as we become more and more disposed, God reveals more of Himself to us and, thereby more of ourselves to us (as we are made in His image!). As part of this journey, I want to invite you to participate in a “Living Your Strengths” (LYS) workshop. LYS is a program that strives to help individuals pin-point their unique strengths to help them discern where God is calling them to serve, to work and how He has equipped them in interpersonal relationships to fulfill their own unique purpose as members of the Body of Christ!
- Order a Living Your Strengths book on Amazon [here]
- Book must be NEW in order for you to receive a NEW access code. This access code is your key to take the inventory that will pin point Your Top Five Strengths, which is essential to this workshop.
- Take the assessment online using the access code provided in your book.
- Register HERE for the workshop, include your Top 5 Strengths in the registration.
- Download or print off your inventory reports.
- Read the pages from the book that pertain to your Top Five.
Please complete your registration, including your inventory results (your Top Five Strengths), no later than Thursday, July 12.