Welcome to Mary Immaculate!
We are so glad that you're here. We know that joining a new Parish can be overwhelming, so we've put together this simple checklist to help you begin your journey here.
In addition to joining us during Sunday worship and Holy Days, we also invite you to consider the following:
1. Considering registering for a Community Program
From Holy Health 101 to Crafting with the Saints, Mary Immaculate offers many short-term programs to help you both learn something new while meeting your neighbors.
2. Register your Family as a new Church member
Up to date Parish Registration records help us to serve you and the members of our community better. By registering, we can reach out to you about new ministries, events, and projects that you may be interested in, as well as sign you up to receive monthly envelopes.
3. Complete your Sacraments and continue your Religious Education
- If you have children (of any age) who are not attending Catholic school and have not received the sacrament of Confirmation, please sign them up for religious education. To learn more about religious education courses, please click [here].
- If you have high-school aged children who have completed the sacrament of Confirmation, sign them up for our [Youth Ministry] program.
- If you have a child with a disability, contact our [Religious Education] department to learn more about our customized programs.
- To be considered for K-8th enrollment at Mary Immaculate Catholic School, please contact the school at 972.243.7105 or click [here] for more information.
- If you are over the age of 18, but have not completed all of your sacraments (Baptism, First Holy Communion, and Confirmation) sign up for our weekly R.C.I.A. program by clicking [here].
4. Be Transformed by the Holy Spirit
The Catholic faith is so rich and deep that there is always something new to learn and discover. Every day of the week, there is something to do at Mary Immaculate. From bible studies and rosary groups to Mary Immaculate's pioneering Holy Spirit 101 courses - there's always something going on. Check out our [ministries directory] for more information about the different types of programs available at Mary Immaculate and our [events calendar] to see what's coming up at the Parish.
5. Give back from your overflow
As you fill up on the spiritual riches available in Jesus Christ, don't forget to share the good news with you neighbor! Consider offering your time and talent at Mary Immaculate by volunteering - from street evangelization and prison ministry to decorating the Sanctuary and cooking funeral meals - the call to mission is for every one of us.