Religious Education Policies
R.C.I.A. FOR KIDS!
This program is for children seven years old and older, who have not been Baptized. To Learn more about it [Click Here]
If you need to make a change in the day or time of the class you must come to the office to request it.
- The Religious Formation Office will call the student home after three absences. If the absences are unexcused the student will be removed from the attendance list.
- Students are expected to be on time for class. If a student is late more than ten minutes, he/she is to report to the office for a tardy slip so we may keep an accurate record of absences.
Please call the office of religious education for up to date information. The parents will receive a text if classes are cancelled due to inclement weather.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- If a student is disruptive, the teacher will correct the behavior.
- If poor behavior reoccurs, the child will be sent to the office.
- If the behavior continues, a parent will be asked to attend class with the student.
- If, after the above measures have been taken, a student continues to be disruptive, the student may be suspended and asked to work at home until such time as the teacher, parent and DRE feel the student is able to return to classes and maintain proper behavior.
- Apparel that is offensive, suggestive or distracting will not be allowed. This includes short skirts, game boys or cell phones, and other items that show a lack of respect for one’s self and God.
- Offensive and disrespectful language will not be tolerated in the classroom or outside of it.